Friday, October 06, 2006

New Stories Update

I've started to get a bit more prolific on the writing front, so I thought I'd share the lastest with you, my loyal reader or two...

On my One Minute Stories blog, I've started a new series: Peter Flak, Vain Detective, the story of a good-looking homicide detective who arrives on the scene with his own press agent -- he's grossed out by dead bodies, but has a nose for the news -- being on it, that is. Here are links to Part I, Part II and Part III.

I'm also pretty fond of a recent One Minute Story called "Dreams Have Eyes," if only because I like the title.

Anyway, if you like the stories, share 'em around... and feel free to send me your own... it'd be fun to open it up a little more.

I've been working privately on my comic script -- issues 1-2 are online. I've decided to finish it as a three-part series and see if I can find someone to draw it, since my artistic abilities are confined to poorly proportioned doodles.

Meanwhile, people I've informed seem to be pleased that I'm not going to relocate myself and family to Australia, which I guess is comforting.

Finally, it might comfort you to know (it comforts me, anyway) that life feels a lot less like a chronic impending disaster these days. Perhaps I'm closer to the solutions we're after, or maybe I'm just getting better at going with the flow. But you never know what's...impending...

No comments: