Thursday, May 04, 2006

Los Angeles Travelogue

My latest business trip takes me to Los Angeles. L-A. La la land. Yeah, baby.

On this trip, we decided to stay outside of the city in a little town called Cerritos.

Here in Cerritos, they have a Sheraton, where I'm staying, a Macaroni Grill, an Old Navy and a Borders, and palm trees, right outside my window! I can't quite see the ocean, but I'm sure it's here somewhere outside of the Sheraton. Maybe I'll go out tonight and check. Or, I might just avail myself of the various treasures in the Starwood Entertainment Network on the good 'ol television. Movies for only $12 bucks, and I don't have to go anywhere!

Tomorrow, we'll work some more and then drive the minivan back to the airport and have more adventures. Maybe we'll through Compton. By highway at least...

No comments: